Pesquisar neste blogue

sexta-feira, 15 de julho de 2011

SBSR'11


Hi there, we are on the second day of the festival.


The last two editions, were just amazing: two years ago
The Killers filled the stadium "Restelo" in "Belém - Lisbon"; last year in the new enclosure (Praia do Meco), Prince did kick up dust in the air we costed to breathe.
It is impossible to choose a better day than the other because they are all fantastic!

This year i'm sure the dust in the air will be a constant and yesterday was not an exception. For those who didn't already been warned, bring a mask :D

The alignment of yesterday:

Palco Super Bock:
Arctic Monkeys
Beirut
The Kooks
The Walkmen
Sean Riley & the SlowRiders

Palco EDP
Lykki Li
El Guincho
Tamme impala
The Glockenwise

Palco @Meco
James Murphy
Nicolas Jaar
Tim Sweeney
Tiago
Rui Murka
Mary B

The attentions were directed to Arctic Monkeys as obvious but the entire alignment on Super Bock stage was totally awesome in the opening of the festival.

Here is a little video:



You can search for more on the SBSR'11 official site.

6 comentários:

Artic Monkeys and The Kooks were enough to make me wanna go!

With a name like the artic monkeys how can you go wrong? :D

Arctic Monkeys
Beirut
The Kooks

Oh-my-god. Festival FULL OF WIN. I wish I can go...

You have a really great site! I love how useful a lot of your topics are. I was wondering if you would consider mentioning my website on your next post? I’ll be sure to mention yours on my blog in return. Thanks!

Sage
sage.harman123 at gmail.com

smartphone

Enviar um comentário

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More