Pesquisar neste blogue

domingo, 10 de julho de 2011

Optimus Alive'11 ITS OVER!

Hi everyone, the 2011 edition of Optimus Alive came to an end. There were 4 days of picks with the best bands in the world! Fun, drinking and many many stories to tell. For those who bought a general ticket surely will not regret it.
I would leave a video of yesterday concert from Kaiser Chiefs if the assistance let me but it's giving me an error and then I will not .
But do not be discouraged because the countdown for the Super Bock Super Rock already begun. It is already in 3 days, do not miss. In the next days I will put more information about this festival. It promises to be as great or even better than the Optimus Alive'11.

If you do not want to lose anymore time go now to Super Bock Super Rock.

2 comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More